Friday, September 5, 2014

Stamped Circle Canvas for 100 Proof Press Stamps - Guest Designer

Hello and Happy Friday!

I have a special post today, as I am being introduced as the September and October designer over at 100 Proof Press stamps.  Yay!!!  I am so excited and can't wait to share with you what I created.

Today, I am sharing my first project, a Stamped Circle Mini Canvas.




I LOVE circles.  I love creating with circles.  Circles are a design basic for me and they appear on most of my mixed media and creative projects.

When pursuing the 100 Proof Press Stamp catalog (be still my heart), I immediately fell in love with these Circle stamps.  I just knew I needed to have them, so in my cart they went.  ;)  I ordered 3 different sizes that could be used on a variety of projects.



I started my mini canvas by applying Shimmerz Dazzelerz through a Crafters Workshop stencil.  Once this was dry, I added several colors of Distress Paint, allowing them to blend and mix together.




To create the Circle focal point, I applied contrasting colors of Distress Paint to heavyweight cardstock and allowed to blend.  Once this was dry, I heat embossed several  Circle Stamps.  I really love the texture created with the embossing powder.

I cut the stamped circles out, and added them to my canvas, adhering them with foam tape for even more dimension.





I finished my canvas with a typed sentiment and Viola!  Done.


100 Proof Press Stamps Used

I hope you enjoyed my first project.  I CANNOT wait to share what else I've created!  Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!



1 comment:

Sanna Lippert said...

hey there :), I have been just going thru several posts and loved everything I saw :). gorgeous work, all of it!!! hope you are doing ok! hugs, Sanna

1 comment:

Sanna Lippert said...

hey there :), I have been just going thru several posts and loved everything I saw :). gorgeous work, all of it!!! hope you are doing ok! hugs, Sanna