Monday, October 6, 2014

Chipboard Week over at My Mind's Eye!



Hi everyone!   

This week on the My Mind's Eye, we are featuring CHIPBOARD!  Be still my heart!

I get to kick off the week with a Home Decor project! It is no secret, I LOVE chipboard.  Chipboard has always been my favorite My Mind's product.  The designs and patterns are always the best and I always enjoy creating with them.

Today, I am sharing with you a Mini Tray project, created with our new Frightful Chipboard Element sheet.


This project was super easy.  You only need several pieces from our new Frightful collection to complete it.  The only cutting needed is for the patterned paper placed in each cubby hole.


I layered chipboard elements with Mixed Bag diecuts, using foam tape in places for dimension.  You don't only need to decorate each cubby, you can also add embellishments on the outside and edges.  Fun!!




And just like that, DONE!

Do you like to create Home Decor and Holiday decorations using chipboard?  I'd love to see your creations.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!


1 comment:

cghundley said...

How fun and cute!
Carla from Utah

1 comment:

cghundley said...

How fun and cute!
Carla from Utah