Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Going Pink with FabuLeash!

Hello and Happy Wednesday! 

I have a totally different post for you today and given my love for all pets and especially dogs, this one is a special one.

A few weeks back, I received an email from the lovely folks at FabuLeash!  They had come across my blog and asked if I would be interested in testing one of their Beaded Leashes.  I was a bit hesitant at first, given that my two Frenchie's are not typically the beaded, gentle type.  They are pretty rough and tough, and even though they are small, they are not lightweight nor fragile, so I was a bit concerned that the leash would not be 'enough' to handle my bullies.  But, I thought 'what the hey'.  Let's check them out.

Here's what they sent.  Of course, I don't think Moose would have been too happy to be walking around with a pink, beaded leash, so Miss Flikka was my willing subject.


I was impressed with the quality and strength of the leash.  Even though it looked fragile and that it could only handle small, lightweight dogs, it is substantial enough to handle all 23 lbs of Flikka.  (I think it would have been okay with Moose too, at 30 lbs).  Their site says the leash can handle up to 100 lbs, so these are not only pretty, but strong.

Here's our model, not looking too thrilled with her modeling debut!  I guess this is her 'you know you love me' look!  ;)

I think she more upset that I was walking her 'on a leash' in a fenced backyard.  She was probably thinking 'this chick doesn't know what she's doing'. 





The Beaded leashes retail for $12.95, so not too bad.  With my recent move to PA, I will need to brave the winter cold to walk the dogs outside, (instead of a fenced in yard), so we will be rockin' the fanciest leash on the block!

Thank you FabuLeash for letting me test and share in the awesomeness!  I really love the leash, and even though Flikka doesn't look too enthusiastic, she loves it too!

2 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! :)

Brianna Lynn said...

ha, she does not look enthused at all, but she is quite styling in that pretty pink leash

2 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! :)

Brianna Lynn said...

ha, she does not look enthused at all, but she is quite styling in that pretty pink leash