Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holiday Inspired Glitter Jar and Gift Card Envelopes

Hello and Happy Thursday! This week, Hazel & Ruby is teaming up with Fancy Pants Designs to bring you creative Inspiration and Holiday inspired projects. Each day this week, the Hazel & Ruby Makery team has been sharing a new projects on the blog.  Today, is my day to share.  :)   \
I created a couple of projects that will hopefully get you in the Holiday spirit! My first project is a Christmas Home Decor project, using a glass jar, a Hazel & Ruby stencil-mask, and some cute embellishments from Fancy Pants Designs.


IMG_0833
I placed this adorable deer head stencil-mask on my glass jar and applied paint. The stencil-masks working GREAT on glass by the way! (Usually I remove the stencil-mask right after I apply paint, etc. but for this, I left the stencil-mask on the jar because I knew I was going to add some sprays to the jar and I didn't want the paint to drip.)
IMG_0834
I outlined the stencil-mask image with a glue pen and added glitter! So easy and so fun! I embellished the rest of the jar with Fancy Pants Designs chipboard and tree embellishments.
IMG_0835
For my 2nd holiday inspired project, I created a couple of gift card envelopes! Who wants those plain, impesonable store bought envelopes?? Not me! IMG_0791a
I used the Mixed Number stencil-masks to add '25' to a couple of Fancy Pants Designs sticker labels. The numbers are one of my favorite stencil-masks. So many possibilities!
 IMG_0794 IMG_0793
To finish my Christmas envelopes, I layered several die-cuts, smaller envelopes, flair and sequins. Now the gift cards are ready for giving! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my projects today!