Monday, November 24, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps and Die-Namites Blog Hop!


Hello and Happy Monday!  This week, Viva LasVegaStamps and Die-Namites are joining forces to bring you a week-long celebration of the Holidays!


Today is my day and I created a holiday decoration project that can be displayed during the Christmas season or all year round.


My piece isn't framed in the above image, but I intend to frame it in a large frame, so it highlights the project in the center.

I used a vintage Bingo Card as my backdrop, and added sprays, embossing powder, and stamping to continue the handmade feel.


VLVS Stamp used: Writing Background

This is a great stamp for any mixed media project!  It adds the perfect little touch.

Using 2 Die-Namites die-cut shapes (cut from a cereal box), I sprayed/painted them Shimmerz Paints. I love the beautiful shimmer and glitz from the paints!  It was a great compliment to the embossed background.

Die's Used: Cardinals & Holly and Winter Fir.



I added some handmade embellishments from my stash, painted in cooresponding colors, and glued them in place.  I love the tone on tone look!  It has a timeless feel.



I hope you enjoyed my holiday inspired project today!  Be sure and stop by the VLVS and Die-Namites blogs for more inspiration from the Design Team(s).

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

cghundley said...

This is so pretty!
Love the tone on
tone.
Carla from Utah

Liama Jhons said...


wow that's is too good. i am in love to see such kind of amazing stuff.dog food recipes

2 comments:

cghundley said...

This is so pretty!
Love the tone on
tone.
Carla from Utah

Liama Jhons said...


wow that's is too good. i am in love to see such kind of amazing stuff.dog food recipes