Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Burlap Mini Canvas Trio

Hi! A couple of weeks ago, I shared my final Design Team project for My Mind's Eye.  :(

2 years ago, a dream came true and I still remember receiving "that" email asking if I was interested in becoming a DT member. I almost fell off my chair with Excitement, Happiness, & Pure Joy. I still can't believe it. I have met so many amazing people associated with My Mind's Eye, and they have made my life full with unconditional friendship. I have enjoyed each and every day and will always be proud to have represented MME for 2 years. 

No worries...I am not going away, Just taking a well needed break for a bit. You will still see me around with my creative projects and special posts from time to time.

  Tina Walker for MMESupplies:Jubilee-Tangerine:Adventure Flair, Awesome Mixed Bag, Fantastic 12x12 Chipboard Sheet;Other:Burlap Canvas, Michaels, Adhesive: Tombow (liquid), Scortape, Ink: Distress Ink

For my final project, I thought I share a super easy and super fun wall decor project.  It is no surprise that I LOVE MME flair and I wanted to create one more project using this fantastic product.
  IMG_0780

This project was so easy to create, you could create multiples for a great gift idea.  Using small burlap canvases, I layered pieces of chipboard and mixed bag die cuts.  I topped each one off with a piece of flair.

IMG_0781

Note:  I removed the pin from the back of each flair so it would lay flat against my embellishments.  Using a simple wire cutter, it can be removed easily.

IMG_0782

I adhered the 3 smaller canvases to a larger burlap canvas.  To finish the look, I added some Distress Ink to the edges of each canvas.  Voila!  Done!

Thank you for stopping by!  Big hugs to everyone!  Have a terrific week!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

these are SO COOL..

got my prize package and wow it is fabulous.. thanks again

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

these are SO COOL..

got my prize package and wow it is fabulous.. thanks again