Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Very Merry Bow Home Decor



Hi and Happy Wednesday!  Yesterday, I shared a project on the My Mind's Eye blog, that will get your home in the holiday spirit in no time at all.


The holiday collection, Sleigh Bells Ring, is a beautiful, classic Christmas collection.  Included in the collection is a package of ready to make paper bows.  Following the direction on the package, I assembled several of the bows and adhered them to my wire frame.  (I added a bit of wet adhesive to the back of each bow so they would stay attached to the wire frame)



I added a piece of flair from the Sleigh Bells ring collection to each bow for more whimsy.

My wire frame included a basic white frame, but I wanted to dress it up a bit.  So I added decorative tape to the edges.  This is one of my favorite ways to dress up simple and plain frames.


This project is great because you can re-use the frame after the holiday for future projects.  What a great way to re-use and re-purpose.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful holiday season!


No comments:

No comments: