Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook January Guest Designer

Hello and Happy Snowy Tuesday!

I am very excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer over at My Creative Scrapbook this month.  I have always loved their monthly kits, and this month is no exception.

I had the pleasure of creating with the January Main Kit!  Here's a peek at the contents of the kit.

Today, I will be sharing several projects created with the Main Kit.  Stay tuned for another post where I will be sharing a short tutorial on how I created a reverse Mixed Media frame.

To be honest, it has been quite some time since I've created a scrapbook layout.  I was really struggling on where to start and what to create.  It's amazing how fast the scrapbook creative juices go away when you aren't using them every day.

I've noticed that I am graviting towards a rather simplistic style in scrapbooking.  My style is always evolving.  I have also noticed that my scrapbook size is almost entirely 8.5x11.  I used to scrap only 12x12. 











For my final project today, I created a trio of ATC cards, using Kit paper, stickers, and flowers, and some mixed media products from my stash.







Be sure and stop back when I share another project from the Main Kit, with a short tutorial.

Stop on over to the My Creative Scrapbook site and see the entire reveal!  The Design Team is truly amazing!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Brianna Lynn said...

great projects! :) I love how you used the tone on tone letters/ flowers on your ATC's :)

Liama Jhons said...

wow fantastic stuff. it is just to hilarious stuff to share. i am just loving it, Lost and found

2 comments:

Brianna Lynn said...

great projects! :) I love how you used the tone on tone letters/ flowers on your ATC's :)

Liama Jhons said...

wow fantastic stuff. it is just to hilarious stuff to share. i am just loving it, Lost and found