Friday, January 16, 2015

'One Little Word' with Hazel & Ruby and Gelli Arts

Hello and Happy Friday!

This week, the Makery Team from Hazel & Ruby has been sharing projects using the amazing HR Stencil-Masks and Gelli Arts, Gelli Plates!  They are such a fantastic combination and were simply made for each other.

I am sharing another project today; a simple, yet super fun way to celebrate my 'One Little Word' for 2015 - HOME.

I created a group of ATC cards with quotes, sentiments, and words that highlight my OLW.



Using the same technique I shared on my post earlier this week, I created 6 cards (both sides) using a Gelli Plate and 2 Stencil-Masks sets: Confetti Pattern and Chevron Pattern.

Brayer a small dab of acrylic paint to a gelli plate and add your stencil.




Don't forget about the negative design created when you remove your stencil.  These create create awesome patterns too.


After I finished creating my prints, I doodled and journaled on each ATC card and added a bit of stitching to the outside edge.




I hope you enjoyed my short post today!  Be sure and hop on over to the Hazel & Ruby Blog and check the entire week of project inspiration!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY artsy--GREAT job!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love these! So cool!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY artsy--GREAT job!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love these! So cool!