Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tag Creative Play! with Shimmerz Paints

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

Today, I have a short, non tutorial post for y'all!  :)

A few months back, when I just recieved my new Inklingz, water color paints by Shimmerz, I just HAD to create, so why not create some tags??  Tags are a great way to experiment and create, without have an end project in mind.  I hope you enjoy!











Remember, if you are inspired by Shimmerz Paints, mention my name in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section at check out!  You will recieve FREE Shimmerz paints.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

jbonomo said...

Love your layers, the colors, sketches....great way to experiment with techniques. What colors did you use? Are the words stamped on vellum? thank you!

Tina said...

Hi! Oh My Gosh - I actually created these tags almost a year ago - I used many of the Inklingz water color paints, and a few colors of the Coloringz sprays. For the words - I hand drew on vellum...yes. :) Thank you!

2 comments:

jbonomo said...

Love your layers, the colors, sketches....great way to experiment with techniques. What colors did you use? Are the words stamped on vellum? thank you!

Tina said...

Hi! Oh My Gosh - I actually created these tags almost a year ago - I used many of the Inklingz water color paints, and a few colors of the Coloringz sprays. For the words - I hand drew on vellum...yes. :) Thank you!