Friday, February 20, 2015

Jewelry Armoire Makeover with DIY Decor Tape

Hello and Happy Friday!

I have a fun, quick, and easy project for you today, using Hazel & Ruby's new DIY Decor Tape!

I'm not sure if you have seen this new, trendy, and one-of-a-kind product, but once you check it out, you will be hooked.

DIY Decor Tape is GIANT washi tape that can be used to makeover just about anything!  Walls, furniture, home decor, books, journals, etc. etc. etc.  It comes in 30 different styles in a range of widths:  from 4 inches to a whopping 24 inches!  Whoa!!!

I wanted to see how easy it was to use, to makeover an old, worn out Jewelry Armoire - so let's check it out!


It was super easy to apply!  I cut it slightly larger than my drawer front size, and finished the edges and corners off like I was wrapping a present.  The adhesive is 'just right" and will not move when in place.  Just think about how cool this would be to makeover a piece of old furniture with the seasons.  Stick, Peel, and Replace!  Love that idea!



The DIY Decor Tape applied fairly smooth, but in areas where I did get a bubble or two, just a quick smooth over with a credit card and it was good to go!


Doesn't that look fantastic?  My mind is already spinning with my next furniture makeover idea!


What would you makeover with DIY Decor Tape?  I'd love to know!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rupprecht said...

Jewelry Armoire Makeover with DIY Decor Tape. Hello and Happy Friday! I have a fun, quick, and easy project for you today, using Hazel ... jewelryarmoir.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Rupprecht said...

Jewelry Armoire Makeover with DIY Decor Tape. Hello and Happy Friday! I have a fun, quick, and easy project for you today, using Hazel ... jewelryarmoir.blogspot.com