Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Love Wall Art for Hazel & Ruby

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I am up today on the Hazel & Ruby blog with a Love Inspired Wall Art project!


Using one of my favorite Heart Stencil-Masks (from the Every Day Words set) I created this Bright and Bold Love Wall Art!

To create the background, I applied (very liberally) modeling past to a Flat Panel Canvas, around the Stencil-Mask shape and word.  Once the modeling paste was dry, a sprayed several shades of spray mist to the panel, allowing them to mix and blend. 



For a bit of added bling, I glued alcohol colored rhinestones around the heart shape.  A bit of bling to brighten the day!






Frame the Flat Panel Canvas and done.  Just like that you've created a handmade, one-of-a-kind wall art piece!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE the texture!

Kimberly Kett said...

Very Cool! LOVE that heart!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE the texture!

Kimberly Kett said...

Very Cool! LOVE that heart!