Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cocoa Daisy, March Guest Designer!


Hello and Happy Hump Day!

I am super duper excited this month, as I was asked to Guest Design for Cocoa Daisy!  They are a monthly kit club with amazing kits, for all types of crafters:  Scrapbookers, Daily Memory Keepers, and Mixed Media Artists!  Perfect for me!

I played with several kits this month, the 'March 2015 - Hello Again', the 'Bonjour Scrapbooking Kit add on', and the 'Project Art March 2015 kit".

I seriously couldn't stop creating with the kits.  Do you ever have those moments (or weekends) where you are so inspired and everything falls into place?  This was one of those weekends for me.  I created all SEVEN (7) (yes seven!!) of my projects in 3 days.  Whew!  I even created layouts!  I haven't scrapbooked in like FOREVER!

Okay - no more talking - let's get to the projects!  Let's start with my layouts!












(this one is for all of you Big Bang Theory fans!)










Now how about an Art Journal page?







I created this heart from the bag the Art Kit came in.  No waste!




And my final project - I canvas created using the FREE digital cut and hand-stamped silverware.





Whew...thank you for staying with me!

Need more inspiration??  Hop on over to Cocoa Daisy and check out the Daisy Designer Gallery!  Yummo!

Thank you for taking a bit of your time to stop by!  Have a terrific week!

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

Fabulous projects, is all I can say! Thank you for sharing and spreading the inspiration.

Brianna Lynn said...

LOVE how amazing you made these bright greens and bright blues work for your pages! amazing work of color! such fun projects!

Diana Waite said...

REALLY loving your creations!!!

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

Fabulous projects, is all I can say! Thank you for sharing and spreading the inspiration.

Brianna Lynn said...

LOVE how amazing you made these bright greens and bright blues work for your pages! amazing work of color! such fun projects!

Diana Waite said...

REALLY loving your creations!!!