Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I've been bitten by the painting bug....

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

Just a quick, short post today!  Since I've stepped down from a majority of my teams, I've been still getting my craft one, but have been bitten by the painting bug!  Large canvases, small canvases, and everything in between.

Here's a peek at some of my painting projects...

This is my largest to date - 30in x 40in






and my smallest, 6in x 6 in






and some in between...





I love the free flowing of painting and the unknown result.  It grounds me and let's me create for the sake of creating, nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Katie smith said...

These are gorgeous! I love the flow of color.

Sue Carroll said...

Tina, I LOVE these!!! Beautiful color, texture and emotion:) Make me smile!! Make me want to paint!!

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing, really vibrant and colorful and creative and free.. love them..

3 comments:

Katie smith said...

These are gorgeous! I love the flow of color.

Sue Carroll said...

Tina, I LOVE these!!! Beautiful color, texture and emotion:) Make me smile!! Make me want to paint!!

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing, really vibrant and colorful and creative and free.. love them..