Monday, March 23, 2015

Wall Art Made Easy with DIY Decor Tape

Hi...

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today, I am up on the Hazel & Ruby blog with a super easy, super HIP, and super fun Wall Art Project.  All you need is a spare frame (I purchased mine on clearance at Michaels), scrap cardstock, and your favorite Hazel & Ruby DIY Decor Tape.


To create your custom inserts, adhere the DIY Decor Tape (I used 8" Damask and 8" Scatter Dots) to white cardstock.  I used white because I really wanted the black and white image to POP!  DIY Decor Tape is semi-transparent, so it takes on the color of your background.  White really makes the colors POP!



Since my frame openings are 4x6", I cut 3 of each design from my DIY Decor Tape covered cardstock.  I then placed them in my frame, as I would a regular photo.  I like to display wall art without the glass.  I love the organic, textural look it gives.


Now it's ready to frame!  Just like that.  Quick, easy, and super trendy!


I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

No comments: