Thursday, April 9, 2015

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.....Art Journal Play!

Hi...

Happy Thursday!

Today, I thought I would share a fun, light post of some recent Art Journal projects that I haven't shared on the blog yet.  I find that I am creating more and more Art Journal pages these days, especially when I have snippets of time, here and there.  Art Journal pages are the perfect art medium for creating in little bits of time.






I finally pulled out one of my Jamie Dougherty Bloom Girls stamps and had so much fun creating this Art Journal spread.  Using the stamps as a guide, I colored them in with Wink of Stella markers and my favorite white doodling pen.






I actually created this Art Journal page almost 9 months ago, as a Design Team project for VivaLasVegasStamps.  I didn't need it for an official project, so it's just been sitting in my computer.






This Art Journal page was created almost a year ago, before I was an official Education Team member for Shimmerz and before Inklingz had been released. Just a simple page, but it allowed me to create, without pressure.




This funky and fun page is almost a year old as well.  I LOVE creating with Crowabout Studio printables.  I love the quirky, weird, and off the wall images!      








My last page was created over a year ago.  It is a resin coated vintage paper spread, using Montana Markers for my floral design.

That's all for today!  I hope you enjoyed and were a bit inspired to go create!

1 comment:

jbonomo said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous artist talent!

1 comment:

jbonomo said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous artist talent!