Friday, June 19, 2015

Art Journal Swapping!

Hi...

Happy Friday!

Today, I'd like to share an update on some Art Journal Swappin' I've been participating in!

Over the past 2 years, I've been swappin' journals with several of my creative friends, and I've had the honor to create spreads in their Art Journal books.  

Before I get to some of the finished pages, here's a peek at my cover and a finished page I created in my 'Metamorphosis' Journal.








Here's a peek at some of my finished pages from the 'OLW' swap.

I apologize as I don't remember what spreads are in which books, but they all had various theme's and inspiration.



 





Here's the cover and my finished spread in my 'Blue' journal.




And some of the pages I completed in my friends journals.







My journals are currently out traveling the US, getting filed with more wonderful pages.  I'll post an update when I finish more pages. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

jbonomo said...

Tina.....these journal pages are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing them. Love, love, love all the different styles and the message behind the page.

by belle said...

Stunning pages Tina!!

2 comments:

jbonomo said...

Tina.....these journal pages are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing them. Love, love, love all the different styles and the message behind the page.

by belle said...

Stunning pages Tina!!