Monday, July 6, 2015

Guest Designing for The Cut Shoppe

Hi...
Happy Monday!

Today, I am happy to announce I am Guesting for The Cut Shoppe this month!  I have known the owner, Ashley Horton for a few years and simply adore her cut files.  They are fresh, hip, and fun!

 I got out my (rusty) scrapbook skills and created 3 layouts!  Yes, I actually scrapbooked!  Ha!  

(to be honest, I have been missing scrapping lately.  I may have to carve out a bit of scrappy time and dust off my scrapbook supplies)

I used several cut files to create my layouts....let's start with my first page.






Cut files used:

Leaf Love
 Funky Florals

And layout #2...







Cut file used:
Around the World

And my 3rd and final layout...






Cut file used:
Here and There

If you love digital cuts, you should really check out Ashley's Etsy Shoppe.  It is full of fantastic designs for any theme or feature.

Thank you Ashley (and The Cut Shoppe team) for letting me share my layouts with you this month.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

You did such an awesome job with the cut files, Tina! Thank you for guesting for us this month!!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

You did such an awesome job with the cut files, Tina! Thank you for guesting for us this month!!