Monday, September 7, 2015

American Cancer Society, Making Strides Walk & SILENT AUCTION!

Hi...

Happy Tuesday!

For the past several years, I have participated and arranged several fundraiser activities supporting Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.  It is always a good feeling knowing that I am helping (in my small way) to help others who are currently fighting the battle against Breast Cancer, and to help find a cure for this disease that impacts us all. 

This year, I am walking, as part of the Foot Locker, Inc, Camp Hill, PA Making Strides (part of the American Cancer Society)team, on October 17, 2015.  As part of the walk, I am looking for supporters and beautiful , giving people who would like to pledge and donate for the cause.

Besides making donations and pledges via my Making Strides Walk page located HERE, I thought it would also be also fun to have a Blog Silent Auction to help raise additional monies for the fight!  I went through my past creations looking for items that you might enjoy and I will be auctioning these off.  You can find mini canvases, Art Dolls, Seasonal projects and more!  I will take bids for each item, and on October 4th (midnight EST), I will end the auction and announce the winners of each item.  The lucky winners will donate their 'winning bid' via my Making Strides page (and direct to the ACS) and I will ship your item as soon as I receive confirmation of payment. Payment is due by Oct 9, 2015.

Each item will have an opening bid amount, but then the rest is up to you!  Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often as I may add additional projects!

All items are 'final sale' and your donation cannot be refunded.

If you want to place a bid, email me at 'adogslife13@hotmail.com' with your bid amount and the item number(s) you wish to bid on.  The highest bidder will win!

If you have any questions about any of the items, please feel free to email me too.  Thank you for supporting a wonderful cause and together, we can fight Breast Cancer! And remember, get your annual mammogram and Feel Your Boobies!  ;)

Without further adieu, let the bidding begin.

No. 1 "Truth" 6" x 6" Mini Canvas
Beginning Bid - $10 USD


No. 2 "Angel Heart" 6" x 6" Mini Canvas
Beginning Bid $10 USD



No. 3 "Water & Hearts" 6" x 6" Mini Canvas
Beginning Bid $10 USD



No. 4 Four (4) "Abstract" 6" x 6" Mini Canvases
Beginning Bid $15 USD



No. 5 "Halloween Assemblage Box" 2.5" x 3.75"
Beginning Bid $15 USD


No. 6 "Halloween House" 4" x 4.5" x 1.25"
Beginning Bid $10 USD



No. 7 "Halloween Configuation Box" 6.5" x 6.5"
Beginning Bid $5 USD


No. 8 "Bee Imagination" approx 3" x 3"
Beginning Bid $10 USD


No. 9 "House Art Doll" approx 8" x 2"
Beginning Bid $15 USD



No. 10 "Create Yourself Art Doll" approx 7" x 2.5"
Beginning Bid $15 USD



No. 11 "Christmas Advent Tag Book" each tag approx 2.5" x 3.5" Dec 1-24
Beginning Bid $10 USD


No. 12 "Ribbon Necklace" approx 3" x 1.5" 
Beginning Bid $15 USD


No. 13 "Ball Chain Necklace" approx 2" x 1"
Beginning Bid $15 USD


No. 14 "Broken Charlotte Time Assemblage" approx 9" x 3"
Beginning Bid $20 USD


No.15 "Gelli Plate Canvas" 12" x 16"
Beginning Bid $25 USD


No.16 "Faceless Diva Art Doll" approx 13.5" x 5"
Beginning Bid $25 USD


If you don't want to bid on any items, but would still like to donate, please visit my Making Strides page and make a donation there!  Thank you again! 

No comments:

No comments: