Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Art Journal Planner - September 2015

LOOKING FOR MY SILENT AUCTION FOR THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, MAKING STRIDES WALK?  CLICK HERE!

Hi...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  It's time for my next month of Art Journal Planner!  

Today, I am sharing my September Art Journal Planner reveal! In January, I introduced this new monthly series HERE!  Each month, I will share my finished page and how I completed my previous month's calendar.

For a peek at August, click HERE!

This amazing Art Journal Planner was created by my fabulous and wonderfully creative friend, Catherine Matthews-Scanlon. She has created an amazing base for a year long journey of recording my thoughts and feelings, while getting creative at the same time.  Catherine is also playing along.  Please take a minute and check out her Art Journal Planner HERE! Let's start with my finished August Calendar. I was inspired by Bright colors and words!  I used Distress Paint to create my background, adding one word per day for my journaling.  I used my favorite Scarlet Lime black doodle pen and my Uniball Signo white pen for my words.






But the fun didn't stop there.   

I also painted a one of the gorgeous Original Catherine Scanlon drawings, included in the Art Journal Planner kit.





I am also journaling on the the extra, blank pages in my Art Journal Planner, and this month, I completed 32 additional spreads. 


For my first page, I created a minimalist background, using an older Studio Calico stencil, Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, and an older Donna Downey and Dylusions stamp.  





  
Using a similar color palette (and products), I got messing with my 2nd page.  I turned a 'mistake' into hand-drawn flowers and word. 





My final page was created with a handmade, unique stamp my dear friend Sanna Lippert gifted to me for my birthday this year.  It's Mr. Moose, in a stamp!  How cool is that?






Here's a small peek at my September calendar spread.  I can't wait to complete it.  



See you this time next month for my next reveal.  Thank you for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Sanna Lippert said...

hey there, Tina!! I am so happy to see you use the Mr. Moose stamp! I totally ADORE your art work, every single time you just blow my mind with your creativity!!! gorgeous work again!!! xxxx, Sanna

1 comment:

Sanna Lippert said...

hey there, Tina!! I am so happy to see you use the Mr. Moose stamp! I totally ADORE your art work, every single time you just blow my mind with your creativity!!! gorgeous work again!!! xxxx, Sanna