Friday, September 11, 2015

September Viva Las VegaStamps Challenge!

Hi...

Happy Friday!

Just a short post today as I share my take on the Viva Las VegaStamps September Challenge.

I love anything Halloween inspired, so I thought I make a quick tag, using the challenge as my inspiration.  


 I actually pulled an experiment tag from my stash, and added my green and black spray mist. 




My focal point is my stamped 'ghoul'.  I used Whimsical Lettered Man and the Small Striped Witch Hat to create my spooky man. 



Just few Tim Holtz embellishments and done!  Fast and easy!

  

This project got me in the mood to start creating more Halloween projects.  (be warned)  ;)

Interested in playing along?  Hop on over to the VLVS blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

by belle said...

Tina!! I LOVE this tag!!

herminesplace said...

This is awesome!

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, great tag ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS!
Corrie x

3 comments:

by belle said...

Tina!! I LOVE this tag!!

herminesplace said...

This is awesome!

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, great tag ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS!
Corrie x