Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hazel & Ruby Halloween DIY Decor Tape, Get your House Spooky Ready!

Hi...

Happy Thursday!

Today, I am up on the Hazel & Ruby blog with a new project, using their new Halloween DIY Decor Tape!  If you love Halloween, you will LOVE this tape!  Every design is fabulous and full of fun!

I am using the following three designs for my little Hallween vingette!
(you can get these at your local Joann Fabrics)

4in Black and Orange Herringbone
4 in Multi Color Stripes
 4 in Multi Color Dots

I created 3 different projects, using a variety of these tapes.  DIY Decor Tape is so easy to use and is easily removable, so once a season is over, you can re-use your items for a new season.
 


Joann's has the cutest Halloween blank wood pieces which work perfectly with the tapes.  I bought the Candy Corn shape and applied my tape to a pre-painted surface.  I left the back and sides of the candy corn pieces painted, without tape.  I love the additional pops of color.  I also sanded the edges for a worn look.


My second project is a DIY Decor Tape wooden slat shutter!  How easy and super cool is this?




I finished my trio with a lamp makeover.  I painted the base of my lamp with white paint, and spray painted my shade with black. I added several strips of DIY Decor Tape and instant makeover!

Here's a before picture.



And my after.  It's pretty amazing what a little tape and DIY Decor Tape can do.



If you love Halloween, run (don't walk) to your local Joann store and pick up your favorite! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!