Monday, November 2, 2015

Art Journal Planner - November 2015

Hi...

Hello and Happy Monday and Happy November!  It's time for my next month of Art Journal Planner!  

Today, I am sharing my November Art Journal Planner reveal! In January, I introduced this new monthly series HERE!  Each month, I will share my finished page and how I completed my previous month's calendar.

For a peek at October, click HERE!

This amazing Art Journal Planner was created by my fabulous and wonderfully creative friend, Catherine Matthews-Scanlon. She has created an amazing base for a year long journey of recording my thoughts and feelings, while getting creative at the same time.  Let's start with my finished October Calendar. I was inspired by random doodling and a metallic color palette.  I used Shimmerz Inklingz and Spray Mists to create my background.  I used my favorite Scarlet Lime black doodle pen and my Uniball Signo white pen for my words.








But the fun didn't stop there.   

I also painted a one of the gorgeous Original Catherine Scanlon drawings, included in the Art Journal Planner kit.  Lots of yummy Tim Holtz Distress Paints on this page.  I also changed up the quote on the page, adding my own.






I am also journaling on the the extra, blank pages in my Art Journal Planner, and this month, I completed 3 additional spreads. 


For two of my pages, I used several of the new Catherine Scanlon stamps(Thank you Catherine for creating such wonderful stamp designs)  Using the stamps as a starting point, I stamped with embossing powder and colored the stamp design.  Stamp make it super easy.

For a special technique, I taped off sections of my page where I knew I would be stamping to create a 'hide & seek' look.






Stamps used:
Sunshine
 Words of Wisdom 1
   
For my 2nd page, I stamped a 'field' of flower vases for the bottom 1/2 of the page.  It's a subtle but awesome look.



 

Stamp used:
 Tiny Bouquet 2

I leave you with 2 additional Art Journal pages I created this month.  They are not part of my Art Journal Planner, but I love them just the same.







 
See you this time next month for my next reveal.  Thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment:

jbonomo said...

You are simply amazing! Thank you.

1 comment:

jbonomo said...

You are simply amazing! Thank you.