Monday, December 14, 2015

Getting my scrap on with the Dec kit from Gossamer Blue

Hi...

Happy Monday!

Just a quick, short post today, but for those who have known me for awhile, you might appreciate.  ;)

Recently, I was getting the itch to scrapbook, so I thought I'd check out a kit club and see what the kit was like.  There are so many kit clubs to choose from, but I really liked the look of the Dec. Gossamer Blue kit, so that is what I bought. 

I sat down Friday night with just the main kit and a pack of jumbo paper alphas from Pink Paislee and here's what I made.  I had enough to create several more layouts, but I thought I'd save some of my scrappy strength for another month.  




























Here's to a great week!
   

2 comments:

jbonomo said...

Eeek! I love all your fabulous layouts! Thank you for posting today.

anna said...

Love all your layouts! Love the white! That background paper with the crosses cut out, is that part of the Gossamer Blue kit? Love the look! Your cow selfie page is so adorable!!

2 comments:

jbonomo said...

Eeek! I love all your fabulous layouts! Thank you for posting today.

anna said...

Love all your layouts! Love the white! That background paper with the crosses cut out, is that part of the Gossamer Blue kit? Love the look! Your cow selfie page is so adorable!!