Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2015 is a wrap - Art Journal Planner project complete!

Hi...

Happy Wednesday!

This post is LONG overdue, but I finally had a minute to breath and sit down in front of my computer.

Today is my final Art Journal Planner post, as I share my November and December pages.  To be honest, I NEVER thought I would stick with this project.  I thought I would only last a couple of months before excuses took over.  BUT, here I am an entire year later, and the entire thing is done.  Yay Me!

Last January, I introduced this new monthly series, and each month I've shared my completed pages.  
 

This amazing Art Journal Planner was created by my fabulous and wonderfully creative friend, Catherine Matthews-Scanlon. She has created an amazing base for a year long journey of recording my thoughts and feelings, while getting creative at the same time.  

Let's kick this off with the pages I completed in November.


(Products used: Ken Oliver Color Burst)


(Products used: Catherine Scanlon stamps, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays)

I never tire of using Catherine's stamp from Art Gone Wild.  Her designs are fresh and fun!  They are frequently my go-to stamps.

I also love coloring her coloring pages. The Art Journal Planner included 1 for each month, plus extra's scattered throughout the year.








(Products used: StencilGirl Stencil)
 



And, here's a peek at was completed during December.









(Products used: Dina Wakley Stamps, Shimmerz Paints)
 




 





 
Interested in a look at each completed month?  Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy!


Thank you for sticking with me for 365 days!  I hope the journey was inspirational!

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

Eeek! I love these pages! Thank you for sharing.....especially love the "Dina" and "Dyan" pages. For the background stencil, what medium did you use: watercolor, gelatos, watered down acrylic? And big congratulations for finishing the year out. I'm not sure I'd be so disciplined....lol!

Tina said...

Hi Julie! Thank you. Not sure what Dyan page you are referring to, but for the Dina page, I am assuming you are referring to the bird spread. (If not, please let me know). I used Shimmerz sprays and Shimmerz Inklingz (watercolor paints) for the background and birds.

smcl said...

Your pages are wonderful! Congratulations to you for finishing the year!

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

Eeek! I love these pages! Thank you for sharing.....especially love the "Dina" and "Dyan" pages. For the background stencil, what medium did you use: watercolor, gelatos, watered down acrylic? And big congratulations for finishing the year out. I'm not sure I'd be so disciplined....lol!

Tina said...

Hi Julie! Thank you. Not sure what Dyan page you are referring to, but for the Dina page, I am assuming you are referring to the bird spread. (If not, please let me know). I used Shimmerz sprays and Shimmerz Inklingz (watercolor paints) for the background and birds.

smcl said...

Your pages are wonderful! Congratulations to you for finishing the year!