Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Product Launch for ArtC

Hi...
Happy Tuesday!

I just returned from CHA and it was a whirlwind of excitement, meeting old & new friends, and getting inspired by the exciting new product that was revealed!

Before I left for CHA, I had the pleasure of getting my hands on some of the new ArtC paints and stencils and WOW!  They are awesome!

I managed to sneak a little create time before leaving, and here's a peek at the 2 projects I made.


If you have followed me for awhile, you know I ♥♥♥ creating mini home decor canvases and these new products were perfect for a pair of inspiration pieces.

The creative process is simple:
Canvas background
1.  Apply 2 coats of the new Luxe Paint to canvas and let dry.
2.  Apply a layer of Texture Paste over a stencil and allow to dry.
3.  Paint edges of canvas with Metallic paint.

Paper Flowers
1.  Apply the new Metallic Paint over stencil and let dry.
2.  'Age' paper with Gel Stain, wiping away the excess.
3.  Layer paper flower 'squares' on top of each other and trip around the edge.
4.  Outline stenciled image with white pen.
5.  Scrunch each paper layer into flower shape and adhere to canvas with a large brad.

ArtC Products used:
Luxe Paint: Silvergold
Texture Paste: Platinum
Metallic Paint: Silver, Eggplant
Gel Stain: Chestnut

Momenta Products used:
Adhesive Stencil: Flowers and Bugs
Adhesive Stencil:  Background 






I also created a quick Art Journal Page, full of shimmery color and whimsical design.


I used the Gel Stain to 'antique' the gesso'ed background.  I really love the transparent look of the stain.


Using a basic grid design, I added stenciled leaves and flowers, using the new Luxe Paint.  Simply gorgeous.



As a play on opposites, I used the new Chalk Paint for a matte vs. shimmer look.  Love the texture difference.


ArtC Products used:
Luxe Paint: Turquoise, Walnut Brown, Silvergold
Gel Stain: Chestnut

Momenta Products used:
Adhesive Stencil: Flowers and Bugs
Adhesive Stencil:  Background 
Ultra Chalk Paint: Sand

Now that I'm back from CHA and full of inspiration, I'll have to get creating!  See you on the blog again soon!

3 comments:

TEREFUNKEN RB said...

Hi!

I love the stencil background! And wow the flower is great!

I also like those color you use for the journal... Nice job!

Hugs from Mexico

Joi at RR said...

What a great treat to see your creations Tina. They are fabulous. j.

Hastypearl said...

This is a favorite...all time piece! From Anyone! Really great, Tina:) Laura

3 comments:

TEREFUNKEN RB said...

Hi!

I love the stencil background! And wow the flower is great!

I also like those color you use for the journal... Nice job!

Hugs from Mexico

Joi at RR said...

What a great treat to see your creations Tina. They are fabulous. j.

Hastypearl said...

This is a favorite...all time piece! From Anyone! Really great, Tina:) Laura