Friday, January 29, 2016

The World Turns Softly, Spoken by an Angel Collaboration with PaperWhimsy

Hi...

Happy Friday!

Today, I have a special post that really makes my heart happy. 

For a little less than a year, I have been on the creative team for PaperWhimsy.  I have been a long time fan, and when I got the opportunity to create for them, I jumped at the chance.  PaperWhimsy Amazing Alterables and downloadable images would make any girl (or guy) squeal with excitement.

A couple of months ago, the creative team was given the opportunity to collaborate with Gale (the owner of PaperWhimsy) on new Amazing Alterable designs.  I was like a kid in a candy store and my mind was reeling with ideas.

Today, I'd like to share my first collaboration with PaperWhimsy and I hope you love it as much as I do.

I created this prototype of my idea, using bits and bobs of Amazing Alterable pieces, with some vintage findings, and (of course), some Amazing Crafting Products molded resin pieces.  


I so love creating these eclectic, vintage(y), and one-of-a-kind projects.  These make my heart swell with happiness.

From this prototype, Gale made some adjustments to the design, tweaked it here and there and done!  Here's the finished Alterable idea!


If this makes your heart happy as mine, there are available for purchase in the PaperWhimsy Shoppe HERE!  They come in 2 sizes, so wouldn't it be a great way to tell your sister you love her?  Big Sis, Lil sis?  Hey, I think I'll add that idea to my list of projects!  ;)

Here's some close-ups of the texture, color, and detail.



 



 
 Gale has created another Ornate Angel that I know I need to have!  Check this out!

Available HERE!

  
In addition to the Amazing Alterable, I also used the following downloadables.

Digi 180
Sheet 225
 
 Be on the look for future PaperWhimsy collaborations.  I am thrilled for the chance to do what I love!

As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a terrific weekend.

No comments:

No comments: