Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Warrior Princess for PaperWhimsy

Hi...

Happy Wednesday!

Last week, I shared my latest PaperWhimsy Amazing Alterable project. Today's project is for all of my amazing Warrior friends!  Those who have fought a battle and won and for those who continue to fight.  I hope this gives you the strength to carry on and to know that you have a friend to lean on.

When creating my Warrior Princess, I got so caught up in the moment, I forgot to take pictures in progress, so I will briefly walk you through my creative process below.


1.  Prep your amazing alterable pieces with gesso.  Allow to dry.
2.  Apply modeling paste with your favorite stencil to background Amazing Alterable piece.  Allow to dry.

3.  Using your favorite spray mist, spray stenciled Amazing Alterable piece.
4.  On remaining Amazing Alterable pieces, apply embossing powder and heat.


5. Adhere dictionary paper to the backside of center and stand Amazing Alterable pieces. 


6.  Adhere all pieces together.
7.  Embellish with resin findings and jewelry beads.



8.  Adhere metal tin to back of piece.

 


  PaperWhimsy Products Used:
Curious Ornate Stand

Ornate Medallion Frame 02
Digi 171
Breathe deep, close your eyes, and dream of tomorrow.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Tina, she is SPECTACULAR! I love the color, the assembly, and I absolutely love the sentiment behind the piece. We all have battles to fight and this totem would inspire anyone to keep on keepin' on. Thank you for sharing. I'm saving this beauty to my Pinterest board.

Heather Jacob said...

sensational ... love this whimsical creation, gorgeous x

Milagros C Rivera said...

So amazing!!!

Martha Richardson said...

I know you are a Princess Warrior & you're work has been amazing!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Tina, she is SPECTACULAR! I love the color, the assembly, and I absolutely love the sentiment behind the piece. We all have battles to fight and this totem would inspire anyone to keep on keepin' on. Thank you for sharing. I'm saving this beauty to my Pinterest board.

Heather Jacob said...

sensational ... love this whimsical creation, gorgeous x

Milagros C Rivera said...

So amazing!!!

Martha Richardson said...

I know you are a Princess Warrior & you're work has been amazing!