Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Radioactive ATC Trio

Hi...

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing my first Viva Las Vegastamps project post! For my first project, I thought I'd create one of my favorite types of projects, a trio of ATC cards.  I love creating in three's and ATC cards are the perfect match.



When creating a trio of ATC cards, I love to repeat certain elements and design features for a cohesive look.  To create the cohesive theme, I used the following stamps:

Crackle Background  

Whimsical Face with Horns

For the background of each card, I randomly applied gesso, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  For a splash of color, I sprayed several shades of spray mist, letting me mix and mingle.  Instant background!

For my face element, I stamped the image on white glossy cardstock, then sprayed with a white shimmer spray, just for an added element.




  Now that I've created a common theme, I embellish each card with similiar, yet different elements.  I may either use the same element in different colors, or different elements in similiar colors.  I chose the later for this trio.

 I used red molded resin casts, gold metallic pieces, and white painted chipboard.  Even though the individual pieces are different, there is still a cohesive look due to the background and face elements.




  
 As an added design element, I stamped words for the faces and added them to 2 of the cards.  

Word Stamps used:

Radioactive

Biohazard

 And just like that, you have a trio of ATC works of Art!


 I hope you enjoyed my trio of cards!  Here's to a wonderful Wednesday and beautiful week!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love these ATC's - the stamp is now added to my growing wish list . Have a lovely weekend :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love these ATC's - the stamp is now added to my growing wish list . Have a lovely weekend :)