Monday, June 20, 2016

Viva Las VegaStamps! June Challenge

Hi...

Happy Monday!  Life has been crazy busy lately, but I did manage to get some creative time in this past weekend, so I thought I'd play along with the June Challenge, over at Viva Las VegaStampsI didn't really need a reason to play with my HUGE amount of VLVS stamps, but the challenge looked fun, so here goes!


I love the colors (but who doesn't love teal and green), the chevron and floral design.  Right up my alley.  I initially thought of creating a tag or two, but then decided on an Art Journal spread.  It's been ages since I've journaled.


The base of my spread was created with gelatos, stamps, and sprays.  I added my own flower design with the Doodle Circle stamp.  Love this stamp. :)

  
I came across this quote last week and it immediately went to my soul.  I thought it was perfect for my spread, and the little 'dots' are my 'seeds'.  



There is still time to play along this month.  You could win a spotlight on the VLVS blog and some FREE rubber.  Here's the link to check out the 'rules' and see how others have been inspired!


Viva LasVegaStamps! Used
Doodle Circle
Doodle Dots
Doodle Flower/Garden
  
Here's a fantastic week!

Hugs!   

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this !
Corrie x

Nikki W said...

What gorgeous and uplifting words. Lovely layout.

herminesplace said...

Love it

Fiona Paltridge said...

FANTASTIC creation!!! Thank you for joining us this month at VLVS for our challenge xx

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this !
Corrie x

Nikki W said...

What gorgeous and uplifting words. Lovely layout.

herminesplace said...

Love it

Fiona Paltridge said...

FANTASTIC creation!!! Thank you for joining us this month at VLVS for our challenge xx