Monday, July 25, 2016

Art Journaling by the numbers.....

Hi...

Happy Monday!

Who Art Journals?  Why do you Art Journal?  What inspiration gets you going?  Do you do it for fun?  Or do you do it to record memories, thoughts, or ideas?

For me, I do all of the above.  Quite often, I Art Journal just because I want to put paint to paper and make something creative.  

This page is the perfect example of that.

  
This was created for fun and because my hands were screaming for paint and pen!

To create the background of my page, I applied a Momenta adhesive stencil (Chevron) to my paper.  I applied Momenta Stencil Paint over the stencil and allowed to dry. I then randomly applied more Stencil Paint to my background, with an emphasis around the stenciled design.  

Once the background was completely dry, I began my focal point(s).  Using the Uppercase Alphabet 8x8 Adhesive Stencil set, I used several numbers and applied white Stencil Paint through them.  Once dry, I outlined each number with a Stabilo pencil and added more hand-drawn doodles to the bottom.  

It was a simple page that was finished in no time flat!  Perfect for my busy schedule.

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific week!  

No comments:

No comments: