Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Little of This and a Little of That - September 2016 Edition

Hi...

Happy Wednesday!

Today, I have what I call a 'catch all' blog post.  I share snippets of projects created here and there, without tutorial's or how-to's.  You might see art journal pages to mixed media projects.  You might see fabric and hand-stitched ideas and assemblage.  

Let's go!

A trio of art journal pages...







  
An assemblage project that has been SOLD!  :)






A pair of scrapbook pages...








  
Another assemblage project that has been SOLD!




  
And one final project to get you in the mood for Halloween!






  
As you can see, I ♥♥♥ variety!  I love creating all types of projects and I often jump from one to another! 

As always, thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

No comments: