Monday, January 9, 2017

A Child's Mind

Hi...

Happy Monday!

Today, I am sharing another new PaperWhimsy Amazing Alterable idea!

I love covering PW Amazing Alterables with all types of mediums; paints, ink, pastes, foil, and fabric.  Today's project highlights how wonderful these pieces look when covered with fabric, especially eco-dyed fabric.


Covering your PW pieces with fabric is a super easy and super quick way to create beautiful background.  Fabric creates a background that can be challenging to replicate with paint or ink.

  
Using some of my favorite vintage findings; watch faces, drawer pulls and knobs, I embellished my project to complete the vintage feel.  I always love how well Amazing Alterables combine with vintage objects to create one of a kind pieces.  A match made in heaven!




With the perfect paint, ink, or covering, you can never tell what is old and what is new!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day! 
 

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is gorgeous !
Corrie x

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is gorgeous !
Corrie x