Thursday, April 27, 2017

TBT with StencilGirl and Canvas Corp Brands!

Hi...
Happy Thursday!

Today, I have a whopper of a post to share!  

This month, StencilGirl Products is collaborating with Canvas Corp Brands to show you unique ways to use StencilGirl stencils with a variety of Canvas Corp Brands surfaces and Tattered Angels Paint Kits!



Be sure to check out the details at the end of this post on how you can win a wonderful prize package worth over $50 in goodies from StencilGirl Products and Canvas Corp Brands!
 
As usual, when I got into the creative spirit, the projects kept coming so I have three to share with you today.  :)

For my first piece, I deconstructed one of the mini canvases, removing the canvas from the frame.  I used the frame to showcase a mini weaving.  



Creating texture on the wood frame was super easy with a stencil, modeling paste, and Tattered Angels sprays.

(I used the Maltese Mix stencil for all my projects on this post.)
 




Bits of Canvas Corp Brands burlap and patterned paper finish the edges of the frame perfectly.
 No project is complete without a little bling.


Using the same deconstruction technique, I removed the canvas from a smaller Canvas Corp Brands canvas, creating a vignette within the frame. 

 I used the removed canvas to create a backing for my mini vignette, again using the Maltese Mix stencil for texture.

 I really love the texture and neutral colors of the Canvas Corp Brands burlap.  It compliments my design style perfectly.
 My final project is a mini book, filled with stenciled pages, and paper product from Canvas Corp Brands.



I used lyrics from one of my favorite songs as journal inspiration.


The colors, the patterns, the stitching, and the words all make my heart happy!  ♥♥♥

 




What would a matchup be without a fun prize??
Here's your chance to get your hands on products from StencilGirl Products and Canvas Corp Brands.
All you need to do is...
* leave a comment here on any or all of the matchup posts during the month of April
You can leave one on each post for more chances to win.  Don't forget to include the hashtag #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!
* and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page or StencilGirl Products Facebook page
Don't forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you.    

* and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts or StencilGirl Products Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the SGP team.
Don't forget to include #SGPCCBmatcup so we can find you.
* You can follow along by searching #SGPCCBmatchup.  If you love what you see and would like to join the Facebook group CCB Collective, ask to join.
*  You can find all StencilGirl Products in our shop.
*  Shop Canvas Corp Brands here. 
* We will be sharing projects the entire month of April - learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from members of the SGP and CCB creative teams. 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!  

8 comments:

Denise Spillane said...

Oh Tina, you always have wonderful projects! I love all but especially the journal. Maybe because I love the song too. Wonderful. #SGPCCBmatchup

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic projects.
I love the "jailed" piece.
The weaving on the first is wonderful.
I'd be thrilled to have either.
The album is great too.
thanks for sharing.
SGPCCBmatchup

Cathy Frailey said...

Wow - that is awesome sauce! I adore that journal - did you use a sewing machine or a roller stamp that looks like stitches? #SGPCCBmatchup

Kathy Adams said...

Love them all! Especially love the journal!

VA Beach VA said...

I'm partial and inspired by your journal. Knowing the song makes it all the more beautiful!
#SGPCCBmatchup

Reticula said...

I love all of these, but especially the weaving in the frame and the "Landslide" lyrics. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art. #SGPCCBmatchup

smcl said...

Love the journal!

Eaton Diane T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8 comments:

Denise Spillane said...

Oh Tina, you always have wonderful projects! I love all but especially the journal. Maybe because I love the song too. Wonderful. #SGPCCBmatchup

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic projects.
I love the "jailed" piece.
The weaving on the first is wonderful.
I'd be thrilled to have either.
The album is great too.
thanks for sharing.
SGPCCBmatchup

Cathy Frailey said...

Wow - that is awesome sauce! I adore that journal - did you use a sewing machine or a roller stamp that looks like stitches? #SGPCCBmatchup

Kathy Adams said...

Love them all! Especially love the journal!

VA Beach VA said...

I'm partial and inspired by your journal. Knowing the song makes it all the more beautiful!
#SGPCCBmatchup

Reticula said...

I love all of these, but especially the weaving in the frame and the "Landslide" lyrics. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art. #SGPCCBmatchup

smcl said...

Love the journal!

Eaton Diane T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.