Friday, May 19, 2017

Relics & Artifacts Guest Ambassador!

Hi...

Happy Friday!

I am especially excited to today's post, as I am finally able to share several projects I created for Relics & Artifacts as their Guest Ambassador.  

R&A pieces are perfect in so many ways.  They can be painted, glittered, drilled, and embellished, just to name a few.  

My main Guest Ambassador project is highlighted over on the R&A blog, so you'll have to hop on over there to check out the full project and see a full tutorial.   But, here's a small peek that will hopefully get you inspired.

 
For all of my projects, I used the Papillon set, complete with FOUR butterflies and a stand.  

After I created the main Guest project, I was having so much fun, I decided to make TWO other projects, using the other butterflies in the set.  I love it when inspiration strikes and keep creating.


Not only did I used one of the butterflies in the Papillion set, I also used the skull from the Ancient Soul set, and Helios II.  Don't all the R & A pieces work so beautifully together?




My third project uses the smaller butterfly from the Papillion set plus the wings and crown from the Ancient Soul set.





I love how with only two R & A sets, you can create so many projects.  I still have the 2nd smallest butterfly left, so more creating will be had.

I'd like to thank the entire Relics & Artifacts family for letting me share some project inspiration with you this month.  

Don't forget to hop on over to the blog and see the entire project and tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

No comments: